2018年一级翻译资格考试英语口译练习2
>>翻译资格考试:2018年一级翻译资格考试英语口译练习2
以下是口译练习。
客套寒暄
典型句型
1. 久闻大名。久仰!久仰!
I’ve heard a lot about you. / I have long heard of you.
2. 欢迎您到中国来,一路上还好吧。
Welcome to China. I hope you’ve had a good flight. /I hope you enjoyed your flight. /How was your journey?
3. 安,早上好。真高兴再次见到你。你旅途还愉快吧。
Good morning, Ann. It’s great to see you again. Did you have a good trip over?
4. 这是我们di一次见面,但是我们早在信中相识了。我们一直盼望着您的到来。
This is the first time we’ve met, but we have made each other’s acquaintance long ago through correspondence. We have been expecting your arrival.
5. 谢谢您专程来接我。
Thank you very much for coming all the way to meet me.
6. 您是否想在逗留期间参观一些地方,我可以带你逛逛。
Are there any sights you’d like to see while you’re here? I’d be happy to show you around.
7. 请允许我代表省长和省政府再一次对您和代表团全体美国朋友的来访表示热烈的欢迎。
Allow me to extend again our warm welcome to you and all the American friends in the delegation on behalf of our Governor and the Provincial government.
8. 谢谢,您过奖了。
Thank you. You flatter me.
12. 愿为您效劳!
At your service!
13. 请别客气。
Make yourself at home.
14. 请多提宝贵意见。
I would appreciate your comments. / Your comments and suggestions are most welcome.
15. 你在工作中有不尽如人意之处,请立即和我联系。我很乐意为您排忧解难。
If you should encounter any inconveniences in your work, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll be glad to help you out.
以上分享的翻译资格考试口译练习题,可以先收藏,在有空的时间拿出来看一看,练一练,巧妙利用空余时间,不要小看这些点点滴滴的空余时间,只要坚持不懈,一个月两个月之后,你会发现自己收获了很多。关注坦途网翻译资格考试频道,里面还有更多练习题和考试技巧等着你哦!
温馨提示:因考试政策、内容不断变化与调整,坦途网提供的以上信息仅供参考,如有异议,请考生以权威部门公布的内容为准!