翻译资格考试

翻译资格考试三级翻译口译文章

CATTI翻译资格英语三级口译基础翻译练习10

2019年05月06日 11:38:08来源:翻译资格考试网
导读:想要提升翻译资格三级口译?不用烦恼,坦途网马上为各位考生带来三级口译基础练习,帮助你高效备考,顺利通关!更多口译备考内容,欢迎随时关注哦!

坦途网翻译资格考试频道今天为大家带来的是有关CATTI三级口译练习内容,想要了解的小伙伴赶快看向这里,本文分享的是考试必备内容,做好学习的时间规划,你也可以在短时间内高效提升成绩,话不多说,马上开始本文的学习内容分享!

1. In winter the lake is covered with ice. 冬天时湖面上覆盖着冰。

2. It's my idea to hold the party outside the house. 在户外聚会是我的主意。

3. You have no idea how worried I was. 你想像不出来我有多么担心。

4. He has some pretty strange political ideas. 他有一些很奇怪的政治信念。

5. If weather permit, we will go to the park tomorrow. 如果天气好的话,明天我们去公园。

6. Did you really feel ill this morning? 今天早晨你真的感到身体不适吗?

7. You can imagine how surprised I was. 你可以想象我是多么惊讶。

8. I imagined she was quite surprised when she heard the truth. 我想她听说真相后一定很惊讶。

9. I came here immediately after having my supper. 我一吃完晚饭就来这里了。

10. It's impossible for us to finish the work in one day. 我们在一天之内完成这份工作是不可能的。

11. I want to improve my English. 我想提高我的英语水平。

12. Wine improves with age. 酒存放得越久越醇。

13. I hope the weather will improve before Friday. 我希望星期五之前天气会好转。

14. The telephone was in the little study on the ground floor. 电话在底楼的小书房里。

15. They are in research. 他们正在进行研究。

16. Is he in? 他在家吗?

17. Those hats are in. 那些帽子很流行。

18. I'm afraid we're in for a storm. 恐怕我们要遇上暴风雨了。

19. Is service included in the bill? 帐单中包含服务费吗?

20. Please include me in the list. 请把我列入名单中。

21. They have increased the price of petrol again. 他们又提高了汽油的价格。

22. There was a steady increase in population. 人口在不断增长中。

23. He is a great man indeed. 他实在是一个伟人。

24. A friend in need is a friend indeed. 患难之交才是真朋友。

25. These Indian guest are familiar with this book. 这些印度客人对这本书很熟悉。

26. Some Indians are friendly to us. 有些印第安人对我们很友好。

27. The tourist trade has become a real industry. 旅游业已经成为真正的产业。

28. Success comes with industry. 成功来自勤奋。

29. He is a man of some influence in the government circles. 他是个在政府内有一定势力的人。

30. Listening to the music has a calming influence on her. 听音乐对她起了一种镇静的作用。

31. Don't let me influence your decision. 不要让我影响你的决定。

32. I wasn't informed of the decision until too late. 等到我得知这项决定时,已经太迟了。

33. Could you please inform me how to go about contacting a lawyer? 请您告诉我怎样去联络律师?

34. You can find a toy inside the box. 你可以在盒子里面发现一个玩具。

35. This lock can only be opened from the inside. 这把锁只能从里面打开。

36. We have to play inside because it is raining. 因为天下雨,我们不得不在屋里玩。

37. I'll be back in an instant. 我马上就回来。

38. I took an instant dislike to him. 我一见他就不喜欢。

39. I don't like to drink instant coffee. 我不喜欢喝速溶咖啡。

40. I gave him advice instead of money. 我给了他忠告,而不是钱。

41. I intended to catch the early train, but I didn't get up in time. 我本来打算赶早班的火车,但是我起晚了。

42. That remark was intended as a joke. 那句话本来只是个玩笑。

43. Politics has always interested me. 我一直对政治学有兴趣。

44. His two great interests in life are music and painting. 音乐和绘画是他生活中的两大嗜好。

45. They broke into his store. 他们闯入他的店里。

46. She developed into a beautiful woman. 她长成了一位漂亮的女人。

47. We invited all our relatives to the wedding. 我们邀请了所有的亲戚来参加婚礼。

48. Questions are invited after the meeting. 会后请听众提问。

49. You are just inviting trouble if you do that. 你那么做就是在自找麻烦。

50. This basin is made of iron. 这个盆子是铁做的。

成功的路上总是要付出艰辛和汗水,那么,以上的内容你掌握了吗?明天是否还会继续坚持学习呢?翻译资格考试即将到来,你又安排了哪些备考规划呢?随时关注坦途网,及时了解更多有关CATTI三级考试的资讯信息、备考方案、历年真题以及模拟试题等内容,敬请期待吧!

温馨提示:因考试政策、内容不断变化与调整,坦途网提供的以上信息仅供参考,如有异议,请考生以权威部门公布的内容为准!

翻译资格考试培训课程免费试听

预约免费体验课

教育顾问会第一时间安排您的体验课!

课程预约立即提交
最新文章
电话咨询在线咨询资料领取