翻译资格考试

翻译资格考试三级翻译口译文章

CATTI翻译资格英语三级口译基础翻译练习4

2019年05月05日 14:56:09来源:翻译资格考试网
导读:翻译资格三级口语如何学习?本文,小编就为大家带来基础翻译练习题,希望给大家的备考提供帮助,更多备考精彩内容尽在坦途网,欢迎了解!

坦途网翻译资格考试频道总结,拥有一口流利外语的人都有足够的词汇量,这就是词汇基础。那么,在英语学习过程中,词汇便成了必不可少的学习重点。本文内容专为即将参加CATTI考试的学员准备,提升词汇量,巩固基础词汇,为流利英语做好准备。

1. I passed the store on my way to the library.  我在去图书馆的路上经过了那家商店。

2. Please pass me the pepper.  请把胡椒粉递给我。

3. Please show me your monthly bus pass.  请出示公共汽车月票。

4. We drove past the house.  我们开车经过那座房子。

5. His pain is past now.  他的痛苦现在已经过去。

6. Our country has a glorious past.  我们的国家有一段光辉的历史。

7. They walked past without stopping.  他们一步不停地走了过去。

8. Their daily trips through the jungle have made a path in the thick undergrowth.  他们每天往返穿过丛林,已在茂密的矮丛中踩出了一条小路。

9. I think I am quite a patient person.  我认为我是一个相当有耐心的人。

10. The patient finally died from cancer.  那位病人最终死于癌症。

11. This cloth has a pattern of blue and white squares.  这种布有蓝白格子的图案。

12. The manager wouldn't pay him his wages.  经理不肯把工资付给他。

13. He gets his pay each Friday.  他每星期五领工资。

14. Please let me do my work in peace.  请让我安静地工作。

15. She wears a pearl necklace today.  今天她戴了一条珍珠项链。

16. He lives by his pen.  他以写作为生。

17. May I borrow your pen?  我可以借用你的钢笔吗?

18. My pencil is blunt, could you lend me a knife to sharpen it?  我的铅笔钝了,你能借我把刀子削一削吗?

19. I noted down his telephone number with a pencil near the telephone.  我用电话旁的一根铅笔记下了他的电话号码。

20. I only have a few pennies with me.  我身上只有几个便士。

21. Were there many people at the meeting?  集会有很多人吗?

22. These apples cost five yuan per kilogram.  这些苹果每公斤五元。

23. The weather during our holiday was perfect.  我们度假时的天气好极了。

24. The magician performed some astonishing tricks.  魔术师表演了一些令人惊叹的戏法。

25. Their football team performed very well in the match yesterday.  他们的足球队在昨天的比赛中表现突出。

26. Perhaps I am wrong, but I think she is near forty.  也许我错了,但是我想她快四十岁了。

27. We have three periods of chemistry a week.  我们一星期三节化学课。

28. Which period of history are you studying?  你正在学哪一段历史?

29. I'll come after the meeting if time permits.  如果时间许可的话,我开完会就来。

30. You are not permitted to smoke here.  此处不许吸烟。

31. You can't work here without a work permit.  你没有许可证就不能在这里工作。

32. You are just the person I want to see.  你正是我要见的人。

33. He picked the watch up from the carpet.  他从地毯上把表捡起来。

34. He picked her a rose.  他采了一朵玫瑰给她。

35. May I take a picture of you?  我可以给你照相吗?

36. This book gives a good picture of life in China 100 hundred years ago.  这本书形象地描写了一百年前的中国生活。

37. Would you like some more apple pies?  再来点苹果馅饼好吗?

38. Would you please give me a piece of paper?  能给我一张纸吗?

39. The farmer keeps hundreds of pigs on his farm.  那个农场主在他的农场里养了几百头猪。

40. He made a real pig of himself at the restaurant.  他在餐厅里大吃大喝,真丢脸。

41. The little boy is piling up his building blocks.  小男孩正在搭积木。

42. The cart is piled high with fruit and vegetables.  马车上堆满了水果和蔬菜。

43. We put the books in piles on the floor.  我们把书在地板上堆起来。

44. There is a pine forest near our house.  我们家附近有片松树林。

45. Pink is her favorite color.  粉红色是她最喜欢的颜色。

46. I like pink roses.  我喜欢粉色的玫瑰。

47. The workers are laying pipes under the road. 工人们正在道路下面铺设管道。

48. He filled and lit his pipe.  他给烟斗装上烟,然后点着。

49. It's a pity that you can't come to the party.  你不能来参加这次聚会,真可惜。

50. I pity anyone who has to feed a family on such a low income.  我同情任何需要以如此微薄的收入养活全家的人。

好了,今天的CATTI三级口译学习内容就先到这里了,如果你还想要了解更多请继续关注我们,你想要的内容都在这里。也希望各位考生在备考的路上,能够做到不忘初心,全力以赴,抓住最为关键的备考时间,在通往成功的路上再努力一下,你也会顺利完成自己的梦想,加油!

温馨提示:因考试政策、内容不断变化与调整,坦途网提供的以上信息仅供参考,如有异议,请考生以权威部门公布的内容为准!

翻译资格考试培训课程免费试听

预约免费体验课

教育顾问会第一时间安排您的体验课!

课程预约立即提交
最新文章
电话咨询在线咨询资料领取